TWIN CREEKS VILLAS
Board of Directors Meeting
April 22, 2013
CALL TO ORDER: President, Kevin Johnson, called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m. at the Colgan home.
Members Present: Michael Bennett, Jim Colgan, Mark Davis, Ed Heffern, Kevin Johnson, Larry Johnson, David Miller, Bill Rush, Jan Rusher.
MINUTES: Motion by David Miller, second by Jim Colgan to approve the minutes of the February 11, 2013 board meeting as distributed.
TREASURER’S REPORT: Treasurer, Bill Rush, distributed the Balance Sheet as of March 31, 2013; P & L YTD Comparison, March, 2013; P & L Budget vs. Actual, January through March 2013. (attached to minutes)
Bill also reported payment of the HOA State Farm Insurance policy in the amount of $625. In addition, he reported taxes filed for 2012 with no tax liability.
David Miller moved, Michael Bennett seconded the motion to remove the late fee from the Manley residence. The motion passed.
1. Approval of changes: Larry Johnson, David Miller, noting the only change request is Chambers residence will be soon getting a new roof. Homeowners to be reminded of the roof color: Tamko Heritage Oxford Gray.
2. Curbs, sidewalks, streets: Ed Heffern reported cracks in the street where previously repaired. Ed will investigate options to repair. Also noted weeds in driveway and sidewalk cracks that are the homeowner responsiblity.
3. Fence maintenance/repairs: Mark Davis - no activity at this time.
4. Gate, operations/maintenance: Michael Bennett. Discussion was held regarding the use of the gate code resulting in a motion made by Bill Rush, seconded by Larry Johnson:
Effective June 1, the builder’s gate code will be removed from the options to enter the gate. The motion passed. Homeowners will be advised in advance.
5. Landmark: Kevin Johnson reported
a. mowing day will be Friday, weather permitting, and that weekly mowing will start as soon as determined needed by Landmark.
b. sprinkler maintenance/operation/timing is handled by Landmark
c. seasonal color planting will begin next week
6. Lawn America: Kevin Johnson - on schedule
Kevin reported that the new bank card signatures have been completed with signers being Kevin Johnson, President, Jim Colgan, Vice President and Bill Rush, Treasurer.
Bill Rush moved, Ed Heffern seconded a motion to move the common area sprinkler timer from the Hendricks back yard into the common area. The motion passed.
ADJOURN: The meeting was adjourned at 6:45 p.m.
Secretary for the Board